Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Grease OST



Grease
The Original Soundtrack From The Motion Picture

1.: Grease - Frankie Valli
2.: Summer Nights - John Travolta & Olivia Newton John
3.: Hopelessly Devoted To You - Olivia Newton-John
4.: You're The One That I Want - John Travolta & Olivia Newton John
5.: Sandy - John Travolta
6.: Beauty School Dropout - Frankie Avalon
7.: Look At Me I'm Sandra Dee - Stockard Channing
8.: Greased Lightnin' - John Travolta
9.: It's Raining On Prom Night - Cindy Bullens
10.: Alone At The Drive In Movie - Ernie Watts
11.: Blue Moon - Sha Na Na
12.: Rock 'n' Roll Is Here To Stay - Sha Na Na
13.: Those Magic Changes - Sha Na Na
14.: Hound Dog - Sha Na Na
15.: Born To Hand Jive - Sha Na Na
16.: Tears On My Pillow - Sha Na Na
17.: Mooning - Cindy Bullens
18.: Freddy My Love - Cindy Bullens
19.: Rock 'n' Roll Party Queen - Louis St. Louis
20.: There Are Worse Things I Could Do - Stockard Channing
21.: Look At Me I'm Sandra Dee (reprise) - Olivia Newton-John
22.: We Go Together - John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John
23.: Love Is A Many Splendoured Thing - Studio Orchestra
24.: Grease (reprise) - Frankie Valli

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/32813910/GREASE.rar