Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Screaming Jay Hawkings - Black Music For White People




"Pay attention Class, its yet another Screaming Jay Hawkings Opinion to devour with wild abandon... This Album will apeal to anyone clever, 0nly the best people in the world will like it (Well it worked in the story 'The Emperors New Clothes'...). Black Music for White People is not only one of the best titles to be seen, it is also a Really good album, a 'two-thumbs-fresh', 'Bargins' much-goodness' blast of blues, Screamin' Jay Style." - dooyoo.co.uk

1. Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby
2. I Feel Allright
3. I Put A Spell On You (Dance Version)
4. I Hear You Knockin'
5. Heart Attack And Vine
6. Ignant And Shit
7. Swamp Gas
8. Voodoo Priestess
9. Ice Cream Man
10. I Want Your Body
11. Ol' Man River
12. Strokin'

http://rapidshare.com/files/44758902/Black_Music.rar